Agricultural Land Market Analysis
Farmland experts estimate that more than one million acres (404,685.64 hectares) of U.S. farmland will be sold in the next five years, driven by an aging farmer population. Two thirds of U.S. farmland are being managed by farmers average age of 55 or over. The farmland experts anticipate similar farmland sales around the world. Institutional investments (pension and hedge funds etc.) in U.S. farmland are expected to increase from $1.1 billion USD in 2008 to $8.1 billion in 2017, according to the NCREIF Farmland Index.Our company will:
- Assess the market forces impacting the value of a farm.
- Analyze the income potential of a farm.
- Determine the best use of the farm based on soil type.
- Navigate various environmental, land-use rights and restrictions, and taxation factors associated with the land transaction.
- Identify, describe, map and value the distinct types of farmland.